Sunday, August 02, 2009

DT card and

.......a sneaky peek :)

First is my card for last week's challenge which finished off the 'occasions' month. The challenge this time was to make a sympathy card. Not something we like making but something I suppose we must all have to make at some point. I've had to make eight personal ones this year, not something I want to repeat in a hurry! :(

Paper - one of the BG pads (Boxer, I think)
Sentiment - internet

Swirl - QK Rev die

Flowers - Prima
Flat backed SA pearls - stash

Now for my sneaky peek for the challenge this week

Don't forget to pop over to the Rosie-Dee's challenge blog at about 6 pm to see what the new challenge is and how the DT have interpreted it. We look forward to you joining in with us :)

BFN

5 comments:

Beryl said...

This card is beautiful. So elegant.
Sorry to hear you've needed to make so many this year.
Beryl xx

Oblibby said...

Great card Jackie. Sneaky peak looks lovely and cheery as well.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card, love the colour combination and the embossing. Anesha

Payne Holler Cards said...

Enjoyed your blog - its wonderful! Thank you for entering and posting my blog candy..Good luck! I will be doing another one soon so please stay in touch, Linda

Kathy said...

It's lovely Jackie. So tricky to do, but always appreciated, aren't they?