Saturday, July 11, 2009

Wedding jewellery

Well after one of the crappiest of weeks again I thought I would lift the spirit of things by searching out some of the many projects I have undertaken and not got round to blogging. Whilst I was sorting out my desk top and clearing away some files I came across the following picture. Now I thought I had added this a while ago, before the wedding actually, but then I realised that I couldn't have done as I didn't finish it till about 2am on the morning of the wedding!! LOL


My dress and fascinator were black and ivory so I used AB crystal, jet black and silk Swarovski crystals to make myself a matching set of necklace, bracelet and earrings. I don't know if you can make it out, but there is a little butterfly in the centre of each earring (see close up). The beads were threaded onto silver tiger tail and I used sterling silver findings. The clasp on the necklace is a Swarovski rose clasp and it is just gorgeous.

I was really pleased with the way they turned out :)

No comments: