Thursday, July 09, 2009

So sad


We had another death in the family this morning. For those who visit my blog regularly, you will probably remember that we lost a treasured Aunt just before Christmas (amongst others :(). Well last night I had a phone call to say that her husband was in hospital drifting in and out of a coma. He was taken in with pneumonia and septicaemia and they found a large tumour in his stomach. He was taken off all his medication apart from morphine but he knew he was leaving us. He told his DiL the other day that Florence (his wife) had gone to make him a cup of tea and that although he was going to take it from her, he wasn't going to bring it back.........how sad is that. I've always believed that it is possible to die from a broken heart and this proves it to me all the more.


Rest easy now Cec and look after each other. We love and miss you both. xx


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie, I'm so sorry for your loss. I popped by to thank you for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. It means alot. Take care...Abby:)

Crafting Queen said...

Hi Jackie, I am really sorry for your loss. Thinking of you and your family. Thank you for you comment.
Hugs Anesha