Thursday, July 30, 2009

Papertake

Weekly is the challenge I used for my next card and I've just got enough time to upload it before I have to get ready to go out. I have a guest book and post box to deliver and will drop them off on our way home from the Chinese :) It's an all you can eat for a fiver place is is absolutely fab! I rang my mum this morning to see if her and dad wanted to come and she thinks she has swine flu, she did sound awful, so we are going on our own.

Anyway, back to Dawny's sketch

Image - Anna Griffin
Sentiment and card candy - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon and ric rac - Ribbon Oasis

Must go, I only came on here to do an invoice for my delivery! LOL

3 comments:

Beryl said...

Sorry to hear about your mum. Hope it's not swine flu but if it is hope she gets well soon and it doesn't spread to the rest of the family.
Wouldn't mind a cake like this one in my cupboard.
Beryl xx

Julie said...

Very nicely done, a great card

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card chick and the colours are lovely. That cake looks yummy btw :) Thank you for joining us at PTW. Hugs, Dawny xxxx