Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Download Heaven

The following images and papers made by Liz at Pink Petticoat are just brilliant for 10 minute cards, which is usually all the time I have to make DH's cards for him to give to his B&Gs when he DJs at their wedding. He does have all his jobs on a wall planner in the office but I keep forgetting to look LOL
For the first card I've used another lovely sketch by Dawn on the ICS blog -week 25 (I will get last weeks and this weeks made tomorrow and edit this post ;) - I have a few birthday cards to make for the end of July (!) and August)
I've used
Pink Petticoat Elegance paper and the Happy Ever After toppers,

Bazzill cardstock

Flourish is QK Revolution

Sunflower from stash
This next card was made using the latest Di Hickman sketch. I haven't managed to do one of Di's challenges for a while so I enjoyed this one. Please excuse the poor photos but they were take at silly o'clock and I'm a rubbish photographer LOLThis card was made for the Mojo Monday challenge which ended today....I must try to remember to upload my cards when I make them otherwise they sit on my desk top till all I can see are little pictures, then I clear it off!

It's bed time now so I shall come back tomorrow and sort the links.
Take care
XX

5 comments:

CraftyC said...

Fab set of cards Jackie. Thanks for taking part in the ICS challenge
Clairex

Crafting Queen said...

All wonderful cards, love the background papers and images. Really like the yellow card. Anesha

karen said...

cor blimey you have been busy, they are ll lovely well done you put me to shame!!! x karen x

Payne Holler Cards said...

enjoying your blog!!! thank you for adding my candy to your sidebar..good luck!
Your wedding items are GORGEOUS!!

Linda

Beryl said...

My, you have bee3n busy - over and above all the wedding wok you do. Great selection of cards/.
Beryl xx