Sunday, July 05, 2009

Colour Create

The colour combination this week is grassy green, apple green, sunflower yellow, lemon and white
It's a lovely fresh looking combination and when I first saw I definitely didn't see a man's card however once I chose my image I could see how it would look and I'm quite pleased with the outcome! The optional extra is to decorate the inside of your card which I haven't done as my cards are on general sale and you can guarantee someone will ask for the same card but with a plain inside, so I've played safe :)
I also used the Friday Sketchers sketch by Claudia


The image is called Jim-Just Chillin (beer) by Sally-Ann Hancock and is available from DewDrop Craftz, coloured with ProMarkers. The green wavy paper and sentiment are from Kirsty Wiseman's Patti Picklicious cd and the brads and other pieces of card are from my stash.

TFL xx

2 comments:

Di said...

love this card for a man, the colours go so well. Love this image you have coloured him really wee. Thanks for joining C.C this week

Di xxx

Mina said...

fantastic card Jackie, I love your image...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx