Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Page Maps

I've just remembered that I haven't yet blogged the card I made as a contributor for Becky at Page Maps this month. I still keep having a peep at it on her web site :)


I opened my new Bloom and Grow papers to make it and then sent it to a special lady for her birthday. I just added some faux stitching, some Anita's clear gems and some yummy ribbon from Ribbon Oasis.

My workload has lightened slightly this week as I'm waiting for a couple of card and embellishment orders and also seating plan, order of service, place card details before I can continue so I plan to try to catch up with a few challenges where possible and to get to bed before 2 am for a while :)

Back soon.

TFL

1 comment:

Beryl said...

Sounds like your business is doing well. Great stuff.
I like this card and the sketch - I think it would make a good Christmas card.
Beryl xx