Saturday, June 20, 2009

Another combination

This time I have combined the sketch from Sketch and Stash with last week's Papertake Weekly challenge which says "Well our theme is Shoe Time. So anything shoe-ey goes here ie a shoe shaped card, an image, a shoe sentiment, anything at all. Just think Imelda Marcos and away you go!!"

Papers are Bloom and Grow by My Mind's Eye
Image is from Chris at Sketching Stamper coloured with Coral ProMarker and Stickles
Flowers - Prima
Gems - Anita's
Ribbon - Ribbon Oasis
Brad from stash

TFL

PS I forgot to add that my "new" for this challenge is my new MS embossed scallop border punch which arrived this morning :)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, so sophisticted! Love this image!!
Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx