Sunday, May 10, 2009

Time flies

I cannot believe it is two weeks since I last blogged..........how bad is that? So what have I done since I was last here, well.......I have orders coming in fast and furiously (so much so that my mum is working with me part time), I'm ahead with my DT work (DewDrop Craftz cards will be shown tomorrow evening when the new challenge is uploaded and I will add my Debbi Moore DT work later), have two more commissioned albums on the go, DD no 1's wedding is all planned now so we're just waiting for the big day and I have been doing challenges but just haven't had the time to blog them! I did a wedding fayre on 26th April and then last week DH took me camping for the weekend (he knows how to treat a girl :)) We went to the beautiful Derbyshire Peak District, it's very quiet and I can't even get a mobile phone signal where we stay! Even DD2 enjoyed it (she's 15). She bought the book Marley And Me on Saturday morning and just laid and read.........unheard of unless it's a gossip mag. Oh and I've half sorted my craft room :)

So to begin......I have made and delivered another set of day and evening invitations for a wedding

and a set of table numbers for a charity function

They were tri-fold in black and white tied together with ivory ribbon. Sorry about the pants photo but I didn't get them finished till about 9 pm and DH whisked them up to the hotel so they could go in the post first thing yesterday morning to be (hopefully) received this morning in time for the 'do' this evening..............it's a good job I work well under pressure LOL

I think I will leave starting the challenge cards till tomorrow........it's bed time :)

No comments: