Friday, May 15, 2009

Just like buses....

.....nothing for ages then three posts at once :)

I'm sat here like old Granny Grunt at the moment, I've got a packet of Gaviscon at my side and am listening to Friday Night Is Music Night on Radio 2......they are featuring Paul Carrick and he is brill. He's singing the Living Years at the moment, fab!

Anyway, my third card is for a commissioned graduation card and uses the Papertake Weekly sketch from last week.



This is the first outing for a long time for the old Sizzix dies, I still find them useful so they were a good buy all those years ago :) A couple of the papers are by K and Co I think, they are all left over from assorted projects. the lace and diamante are from my stash.

Also this week I have made two seating plans, both very different, a set of bonbonierres and place cards for a wedding in St Lucia, two commissioned albums and some flower decs for a photo shoot at a new wedding venue! Oh, and a card to feature on Becky Fleck's June Card Maps and newsletter......how cool is that :)) You'll notice from my list that I've plenty more to show but I'll add some more over the weekend as I have more work to do.

Enjoy your weekend and thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

Beryl said...

Sounds like your craftinmg is a full time job. Is it like that all the time then?
I'm sure your friend will love this card.
Beryl xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card, have a great weekend.
Anesha