Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Sketch Saturday

#45 and the Secret Crafter's challenge which this week is STRIPES.
Although these Smirk images are great for kids cards, I really don't like them (definitely don't like them without eyes!) But as I bought a pack in February (to make DD's best friend's birthday card) I thought I may as well use them up. I think there were four or five in a pack which means I still have a couple to go!
Other materials used are Pink Petticoat backing paper-spots and stripes, silver mirror card, Prima flowers, card candy from Craftwork Cards and lace bought from the craft show on Sunday.



6 comments:

debby4000 said...

fabulous card, love the pretty pinks and the beautiful lace border.
luv
Debby

Debs said...

Hi Jackie,
I know what you mean about the smirks, but once you have them you have to use them up, valuable stash space, but i do love your colours and papers.
Debs

Beryl said...

A really delicate and pretty card. I love it.
Beryl xx

Enfys said...

This is great. I love the design, I know what you mean about the smirk girls though. Funny how you can get away with eyes and no mouth, but the other way around looks a bit odd. This is the best 'smirk' card I have seen anywhere :)
hugs
Enfys x

Beth aka BR-T said...

What a fun card, love the dew drops! BR-T

simplyfairies said...

another great card Jackie, love it...