Sunday, April 12, 2009

Laura's sketch #23

For the challenge on 2 Sketches 4 You this week definitely stretched my imagination!! (but then they always do) I don't think I have ever looked at the 2 Sketches blog and decided instantly what I was going to make LOL I suppose that's where the word 'challenge' comes in......they definitely challenge me :)


I love this little owl and whilst I was looking for something in one of my many 'odds and sods' (!)boxes I found him already stamped and cut out so I decided to use him on one of my cards and this was the lucky one :) The Nestie die cuts he is sat on were from Tracy at Dies To Die For (from where I bought another MS punch this week (ahem)) he is sat on a bonsai tree from Debbi Moore It is at the top left of the picture and I just stamped it on it's side! The papers are again Under the Boardwalk by Daisy Bucket and the ribbon was from my stash.

No comments: