Monday, March 30, 2009

Two in one!

Challenges and card that is LOL I decided to combine challenges again as time is against me once more. I have weddings coming out of my ears at the mo, which is fab, but I also need to fill my card box as I've got about a dozen left to sell 8-) Every time I get in front of myself one of my shops pinches them lol

Anyway, I have a couple of cards to show. This one is for the DCM challenge, set by Jo, from last Friday which states "I would like this week to see cards with a chick, a bunny or both!Of course you may add anything else to your cards"
and The Secret Crafter's challenges which is STITCHING
As usual any project as long as there is stitching on your card faux or real - it's up to you!


I even used another of my own sketches :)) (which I will upload as soon as I have tidied it up)

The yellow striped paper is an off cut, the zig zag was punched using one of my new MS punches from New York, sparkly floral ribbon is from Michaels ($1 a roll!) and the flowers are a mix including Prima and Dunelm. The image is another beauty from Sally-Ann at Grab-a Doodle-Do which I coloured with Promarkers, the faux stitching was done with a Sakura metallic pen and the sentiment was printed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the chick, especially as she's also the shape of an egg. :) Its a lovely and bright card.

Vanessa.

Kathy said...

Love it! That is one cute chick!!!!

Beryl said...

I lovbe it. The image, the flower and the bp. Very cheerful.
Beryl xx