Monday, February 16, 2009

Sketch Saturday

Sketch #38 I used this sketch for a couple of other challenges and made two cards!


So this card also fits the Daring Cardmakers challenge Feeling Green-The dare is feeling green. I want to see lots of green on your cards in any shade you like. You could even do a double dare and make a green themed get well card. It's up to you. We can't wait to see what you come up with
and also the Secret Crafters challenge which this week is-"Spring has Sprung" Any Spring like creations or Spring colours

Papers used are K & Co and Luscious Lime by Blonde Moments, flowers are Papermania and Prima, the stamp (which I stamped twice and decoupaged the 'trumpet') is one from the Papermania Marie Curie set and everything else is from my stash.


My next card also fits the sketch challenge

I made these cards at the weekend to go with my One Heart give aways :)

I also made the following two cards on Saturday as DH had two weddings on Saturday evening. This weekend he has two birthdays!

TFL :)

9 comments:

Sue said...

wow, such beautiful cards:)

thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Jill said...

oohh Jackie you've been busy hun, they are all absolutely gorgeous, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Beryl said...

That's a great sketch - I can see why you like it. Lovely cards again Jackie.
Beryl xx

Debbie said...

Your cards are beautiful Jackie. I especially love the Daffodil image. Debbie x

Sandra said...

Jackie, what a busy bee you have been. Love your take on the sketch.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Jacqui and such bright cheery colours, perfect for this weeks theme. Thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

Jozza said...

Lovely spring cards. Thanks for playing with the daring cardmakers x

Jo said...

Stunning cards! I adore daffodils so that card is definately my favourite ;)
Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week
Jo xx

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love all your cards!