Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Secret Crafter's

This week's challenge is set by our lovely KIM - "Recycling". Any project but must have some element of recycling on it!
So here we have the ultimate in recycling!

The whole card front was recycled as it was (obviously) the front of another card but I had put it on wonky and when I tried lifting it to straighten I tore the card underneath. So rather than throw the whole thing away, I re-used it! The ribbon is from a pair of pyjamas from Santa :))


The image stamp is by Elizabeth Bell and is available from Funky Kits She was coloured with Sakura Stardust pens. Paper is by Brenda Pinnick.

4 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

great recycling

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

Hugs Jane x

Beryl said...

Well saved. You'd never geuse. I like the pink edgeing that looks like picot.
Beryl xx

Donna said...

Fantastic card Jackie and well done on recyling another card, thanks for joining us at SCSC :) Donna x

Jill said...

beautiful card Jackie and I love the scalloped edges, beautiful colouring thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x