Friday, February 27, 2009

Secret Crafter

Just in time for tomorrows challenge! This is another quick card (and I mean like 10 minutes quick LOL) as hubs is djing at a wedding this evening. I can remember back a couple of years ago when he had a stock of cards in a box..............now I seem to be making them as he is going out of the door :)

So here is another lovely sketch which I haven't done justice to (it's a good job it's the thought that counts)
Paper is K & Co, image is one of the Bang on the Door stamps and the other bits are from my oddments box.

3 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ahhh....really sweet Jackie....pretty colours and cutey image....Have a fab weekend xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a sweet card Jackie!

Hazel said...

You've been really busy again, Jackie - great crafting x