Friday, February 13, 2009

OWOH

.........and the winners are

Jax at Unproductively Productive (I love that name!)

who wins the beading book and

wins the bracelet I made from the book :)
Both winners have been emailed and I'm just waiting for them to get back to me with their details and I can get their goodies in the post.
This was my first time taking part in this event and I shall definitely join in again next year but will keep an eye out for it starting as I joined mid way through this year.

Back soon and thanks everyone for playing.

*Edited to add that I have addresses for both my winners so I will get the goodies in the post on Monday at the very latest.

** A better picture of the bracelet


2 comments:

xashee's corner said...

Big CONGRATs to the lucky winners! :)
Thank you for sharing this FUN! Have a LOVELY evening!

Jona Panesa said...

congrats to your winners. I too was a participant with so many participants out there. I missed yours. it was so much fun. I too will be joining again next year.