Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Friday Sketchers

Week #38 - Sketch by Claudia
Sorry about the lousy photo, I've taken it this morning in a lousy light but lightened the picture in Photoshop.............me thinks I went a bit too far! LOL Something else for my 'to learn' list ;))
I've had the stamp for about 4 years but haven't used it very much because a) it's rather large and b) I can never colour it properly. I tried it this time with my Prisma pencils and Sansador and it looks better that before, still not brilliant though. I also chopped it down with the label Nesties. Papers are Hot Off The Press and Basic Grey (I think it's from the Boxer pad), the flower was a freebie from somewhere and the sentiment was done on the lap top.

3 comments:

Beryl said...

It is a beautiful stamp and I think it's coloured perfectly. Lovely card.
Beryl xx

LOUISE said...

Lovely card, love the image, and the colours are fab. Louise x

Phree said...

Lovely card, so pretty and delicate looking.