Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Dewdrop Craftz

Challenge Recipe

The latest challenge has been set by DT member Adele..This challenge will run until Feb 14th and a winner will be chosen to receive a mystery package from DewDrop Craftz..
The challenge is in the form of a recipe as follows..Your project must include the following..

A DewDrop Craftz stamped image
A flower/flowers
Some lace .

Remember this does not have to be a card.. it can be any crafty project..Feel free to enter and remember throughout the year all entrants to the challenges will have their names put into random draws.. so you really have to be in it, to win it.

I just have to say too that there is big news afoot at DewDrop Towers.......just take a look here and here I am so excited about this as I love Sally-Ann's work and have done for a good couple of years now :)

I will be back tomorrow with my challenge card.

TTFN

No comments: