Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Challenge catch up!

I (Sue) thought I would treat you all to a Chinese Take Away, if you’re up for it.
No, I’m not talking about food……I’m talking about my dare!
Oriental Splendour I would like you to make a card with an Oriental influence and the ‘Take Away’ I referred to is the twist in the tail.
Whenever Oriental is mentioned most people, including myself, immediately reach for Red and Black so I’m taking them away from you and removing them from the pallet of colours that you can use on your card.So to recap:-I dare you to make an Oriental themed card which doesn’t use Red or
Black

Mojo Monday #71 (how bad is this, I hadn't even noticed I was so far behind LOL)
Papers used are Lilykate by Basic Grey, flowers are Papermania and Prima and the image is a Debbi Moore stamp which has been coloured with my (very) limited supply of ProMarkers.

3 comments:

Beryl said...

This is lovely. Very delicate.
Beryl xx

LOUISE said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the papers, and the colour are great! Louise x

SueH said...

Beautiful card Jackie.
Those Lilly Kate papers look as if they were made especially for this dare and you’ve matched the colours of your image so well with them. (even if you did have a limited selection of ProMarkers)

Thanks for joining in with the DCM dare this week.
Sue
x