Saturday, January 31, 2009

Prints Charming!!

The new challenge over on the DCM blog yesterday was:

Now let us see how inventive you can be with my (Lythan's) dare. I just love, love, love patterned paper so this week I dare you to join me in........Patterned Paper Passion..........I want to see 3 different patterned papers on your card.And to be extra daring, why not see if you can use 3 different lines of paper!
I'm also entering this card in the Friday Sketchers challenge this week as I used their sketch.
The three papers I used are Pink Petticoat Little Big Dots, Papermania Scrumptious and an off cut of a Daisy D paper but I don't know which one. The image is from the Lola and Lilli cd from Pink Petticoat too. I chose this one with the ipod as DH is Dj'ing at an 18th birthday party tonight and thought it was quite appropriate. I just coloured her with Promarkers. The border is made using a Martha Stewart punch and the brads are Doodlebug.

6 comments:

Lythan said...

What a sweet colour combo on this card. Thanks for playing along at Daring Cardmakers :)

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Jackie, great image, the colours and papers are beautiful. Debbie x

Jo said...

Fabulous card Jackie...I really must use my PP stuff more - I tend to forget about them cause they're on my PC.

PS I've tagged you!

Beryl said...

Great image and great card too. Those Martha Stewart punches look good.
Beryl xx

SueH said...

I love that big ditty paper Jackie and the colour's you've chosen go so well together.

Carole said...

Such a great card!
Thanks for trying my sketch.
Carole