Monday, January 19, 2009

Debbi Moore 2

I thought I would show a few more of my DT cards today as I haven't got time to make any challenge cards till later. I'm finishing off a stationery order as I got two more orders in on Saturday.
As before, this was the kit I received but I didn't get the dvd!
The card was made using instructions which Ellen posted on Crafts By Carolyn (only mine ended up backwards! LOL) I coloured the images on this one with shimmer chalks but unfortunately the photo doesn't pick it up.

This image was coloured with Prismas and Sansador to pick up the colours of the butterflies on the glitter card.

I think this card has to be one of my favourites. I stamped the fuschia image onto acetate using Stazon and used glitter on the back of the image to colour it. I cut a frame from silver mirror card using one of my Nesties but as I only have the straight rectangles I had to edge the frame with scallop scissors. The butterfly was punched from pink glitter card.


Just another couple of simple cards to finish of this part. I found some of these cards a bit difficult as there wasn't any backing paper or sentiment stamps in the kit. I had to use peel offs, which I don't like using, on some of the cards but managed to use sentiment stamps from some of the other stamp sets on others.
Back to the invitations. :)

7 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Stunning cards Jackie - and the peel offs look fab too....haven't seen those before xx

Jo said...

So many gorgeous cards Jackie!

Beryl said...

This is a beautiful collection of cards. I wish I could turn them out a bit quicker.
Beryl xx

Anonymous said...

What lovely cards so unusual but very pretty love them all.

Debbie
:-))

Chris said...

Wonderful cards Jackie, you've been so busy and they're all so creative! Love the colours, papers and all the different ways you've used all the elements, so clever. Good luck with the stationery order, I'm glad I'm not you with that one LOL. Have a great week. Hugs, Chris xxx

Kathy said...

ohhhh Jackie's been busy again! Lovely stuff my friend - liking all the pretty images and colouring.

Bev said...

Wowzers, Totally delish cards Jackie, love the first one - it;s fab!

hugsBev x