Saturday, December 06, 2008

Slider card

I've never made one of these before but needed a special card for my friend's 60th birthday but from her great nieces. Her sister (the lady who ordered it) thought it was great!

I used K & Co papers and Prima flowers. I also made a little envelope and stuck it on the back so the little ones could write her a note.
This next card was ordered by the birthday girl from above for her granddaughter's birthday.
The large 2 was cut by hand...........what a job I had trying to get all sides even. I should really have cut it on the Robo! Papers again are K & Co, hefalump is Penny Black, ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis and the Vintage Berries are from Craftwork Cards

I also made a couple of Post it Note holders to complete the orders, along with the earrings below.
More K & Co papers, this time from the 12 x 12 Baby pad
TFL

1 comment:

Kate said...

The '2' card is fabby - love the sahpe of the '2'