Saturday, December 20, 2008

My award

I would like to say a great big 'thank you' to Hazel for her kind words and lovely award :)

"The rules are to give it to five others, who shall give it to five others.. You shall link the one you got it from, and also the ones you give it to:) And let them know. And there is more... You have to write down five things you are addicted to...."

5 things I'm addicted to (apart from my fab DH and kids!)
  1. Card making
  2. Coffee
  3. Card making
  4. Jaffa cakes :)
  5. My lap top!!

I would like to give the award to

Beryl who makes great cards and leaves lovely comments! :)

Enfys who also makes great cards and leaves lovely comments ;)

Sally-Ann (now Sally-Ann has just got the award from someone else but she has been such a big help in making my Christmas cards that I couldn't not give her an award :))

Liz from Pink Petticoat who has also played a major part in my Christmas card making this year!

Kathy who is a great inspiration

Merry Christmas girls.

......and now for the rest of the stuff I made this week

All the componants of this card were from Craftwork Cards apart from the sentiment which is a rub on from MSE.


This set was part of an order. It is teal mesh with black beads. The picture doesn't do it justice as the colours are more virant IRL.

This is another mesh set which was ordered from the jewellery party I did on Thursday. This one is black mesh with white and silver lined clear beads.

This bracelet is magnetic and was made for a special friend's Christmas pressie.

My 'To Do' List

make

6 gift voucher wallets (2 are in progress)

2 necklaces for DD2 and her best friend

a gardeners year book for my mum

a 'birthday book' and calendar for my brother who is lousy at remembering birthdays!!

post it note holder for DS

cd clock for DS's best friend

a gift bag for a special friend

Dad's birthday cards (Boxing day!)

5 forum birthday cards

clean my house

ironing

pop to town first thing on Monday morning to pick something up.

Not much there then and I need to pack my Christmas stuff away as we are moving my craft table into the dining room for Christmas dinner. I think that's about it.

I shall now go and tackle the work mountain :)

Take care and have a lovely weekend. xx

6 comments:

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Thank you so much Jackie....I shall mention this on my blog too....Glad I came in useful and it really is great to see all your wonderful creations...

My, my - you have a rather large load there....I daren't list mine down!

xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

PS - stunning jewellery Jackie - you are very talented indeed!

Beryl said...

Thank you so much for this award Jackie. I'll do my best to pass it on although I suspect quite a few will have it already. Have a lovely Christmas.
Beryl xx

Enfys said...

Thank you so much for the award Jackie, I'll put it on when my list of to-do's is manageable (it's longer than yours :)). I just love the jewellery, lost in admiration for your talent.
Enfys xx

Chris said...

Fantastic card and such beautiful jewellery Jackie, love them all. Your to do list has made me go pale LOL. Hope you have a lovely Christmas. Chris x

Liz Armstrong said...

Thank you so much Jackie : )
Liz
xx