Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm done!!

I have officially broken up for Christmas :) I still have a long to do list but it's for personal gifts and house****!! Although it has been a really crap week at Scruff's Corner I have still be crafting/working as I've had quite a few orders to fulfill and I managed to tie some of the cards into various challenges. I've missed the deadline on a couple by not posting earlier this week but it's not a problem, I shall show them anyway. :)

So first up are a couple of very quick (and basic) tags and a box which fitted a couple of Sue's challenges on the CBC Forum
The tags were sent to the IOW to go on DH's niece and nephew's pressies as we sent their mum a cheque to get what they wanted as last year it cost us about £15 to send their gifts! Much easier this way.
MiL's Christmas card
Wallet for her gift vouchers
Bracelet box. Paper is from an A4 pad from Craftwork Cards, snowman is Cuttlebug, flower is Prima and the tag was cut using a large punch.

The bracelet in the box! The large white pearls are magnetic and the smaller ones are a lovely pinky/peach colour (believe it or not!) I also made her a gardening diary which I forgot to photograph and she got a selection box too.

No comments: