Friday, December 12, 2008

DCM x 12

Firstly I must apologise to all the girls on the DCM blog............I wrote in my DCM post below that this was Kathy's dare. Well, I have since had a slap and was told that it's a joint effort. I don't know where I got the idea from that it was Kathy's. ;))

I liked my little robin card so much I've made another 11 using the same download sheets as there are multiple images on each sheet, some with sentiments and some without. I still have more to make but I'm going to use one of Sally-Ann's other downloads for those.
It took me two hours altogether but that was from cutting and embossing the green card up to and including the drying time so I didn't think that was bad. I just need to write in them then I can get them in the post.

BFN xx

1 comment:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards