Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friday Sketchers

I actually did this challenge yesterday but was very late finishing work (12.45 am!) then my lap top decided it was going to play silly wotsits so I went to bed instead of uploading my cards :)
The template from Friday Sketchers is great, in fact it's so great I made two cards from it. Thank you Murmur :)
Images are from Lilli of the Valley, the papers are from the Blue Christmas 6 x 6 pad by Papermania and the other bits are from my very messy stash ;))


2 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Great card. I love the way you rounded the corners on the papers. Fab image too.
Sharon

Murielle said...

WOW.... you have interpreted my sketch beautifully, this is wonderful idea, Jackie!
Great colours!
I love look!!!!!!!
Have a good Sunday and thanks for you participation FS.
hugs, Mumur