Saturday, November 22, 2008

A first ........

...and a treble!!
Does that make sense? I've made one card for two challenges, Simplyfairies sketch #2 and it's the first time I've done the LOTV challenge
Kim's sketch
The LOTV challenge is Our Four Legged Friends - Challenge No 9 Wow.... the response to Donaldas Great sketch last week was fantastic.Thank you everyone who took part.This week we would like to see you creations using at least one Animal Image -Cat, Dog, Bear, Reindeer, cows, hedgies etc.The choice is wide and varied and we are looking forward to seeing your take on this theme.

My card uses the die cut polar bears, snowflake and Christmas text papers from LOTV and the brad and ribbon are from my stash.

The third challenge for this card is from Secret Crafter's Saturday challenge #8
This time I decided to go for a theme:-
"DECOUPAGE"
I would love to see your layered images whether it's a digital image, decoupage papers or a layered stamped image - it's up to you

I have decoupaged the little polar bears' faces and the igloo entrance and added a spattering of crystals to the snowflakes on the backing paper.

12 comments:

Jill said...

aww Jackie this is gorgeous I love the colours and cute little image thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Sue said...

super card Jackie, love the little polar bears,thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Sue said...

Great card luv the image you have used. sue.

fusiafscrapping said...

I love your coard. It's faboulous

simplyfairies said...

Fabulous card, I am still yet to do my DT one for secreat crafter....

You have done great with my sketch thanks soooo much for joining in...

Donna said...

Beautifully decoupaged card Jackie, thanks for joining us at SCSC again this week :) Donna x

Beryl said...

Love those bears.Great card for the challenges.
Beryl xx

Cathy said...

So cute!! Love the image and papers.
Cathy xx

Hammersue said...

AW the polar bears so cute and cool. Lov ethe colours too well done. xx

CraftyC said...

A lovely card Jackie,thanks for joining in this weeks SCSC!
Clairex

Phree said...

Aww how cute are those polar bears! Lovely card.