Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Dawny's sketch #2

It is Dawny's second sketch this week on the Papertake Weekly blog. I loved working with this one and may just make a couple more :)The paper is by the English Paper Company, I don't know where the snowflake is from (I found it in a box!) but I Cuttlebugged it, added a Bosscut flake too and fastened them together with the snowflake brad before inking with a lilac chalk pad. The sentiment was done on the lap top and I just added a lilac button threaded with thin silver ribbon from Rosie (see next thread) :)

I hope you like it and thanks for looking.

7 comments:

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card! The pp is lovely and I love snowflakes! Thanks for joining us for the challenge! x

Cazz said...

This is a stunning card Jackie xx

mueppi said...

Your card is great!
I love it!
Hugs Gisela

Sally said...

Gorgeous card, love the pretty colours and the simplicity.
Sally. x

Lyn said...

Great card, love that snowflake

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card,love the snowflake. Jillix

LOUISE said...

Great card, love the snowflake, and your backing paper. Louise x