Monday, October 20, 2008

Sketch Saturday

......is a great blog with fab sketches and lots of inspiration. Why not take a look for yourself and join in with the challenges

Backing paper is a freebie from a magazine (not something I use very often!) however I thought I would give it a try :) White card was embossed with the Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy folder, the tree is from Craftwork Cards with added silver brads and a bit of bling :)

Got to go and clean up now...........it really shouldn't be allowed, but I will be back and crafting in a wee while.

TFL

4 comments:

SueF said...

That's one funky xmas card Jackie - it's fab.

You've certainly been a busy bee recently!!

Sue

Debbie said...

Fabulous card Jackie, I love the colours and all of the bling! Debbie x

Mrs Wonka said...

Wow this really is pretty in pink! Really effective, I love it.

Mrs W x

Mrs Mac said...

This is pretty and very effective. Love the embossed card.

I don't use free papers from magazines much either, but I find if you look on their websites they usually have an archive of them and I can usually find a goodie to print off on better paper than they use in the mag!