Saturday, October 18, 2008

Sassy Crafts DT call

Emma at Sassy Crafts is looking to set up a new design team so I thought I would give it a try in light of my happy news yesterday! Here is the challenge she set:
Okay........... Here's the first search for a DT challenge.I would like to see 3 projects:

1 - A Stamped project, this doesn't have to be coloured in image, it could just be accent stamps such as swirls, sentiments etc (this can be previous work)

2 - Your favourite piece of work you have made to date (previous work)

3 - A project that contains 4 squares, 3 small and 1 large ( I was going to give you a sketch which contained these elements but decided to leave the layout to you!) (new work only).
and here is my work
My favourite piece (at the moment-tomorrow it may change as most of my LOs are my faves!:))

I used Suet Dumpling paper from Blonde Moments and I think the other one is from one of the Crate Paper collections, it might be Avenue. Flowers are Papermania and I think everything else was from a Doodlebug kit.

I love this image and use the stamp quite a bit. So.... Penny Black Uplifting Occasions stamp, Prima flowers, Papermania pearl brad, the pink card has been Cuttlebugged using the Divine Swirls folder and the ribbon is from my stash.

And finally, my card using 3 small squares and 1 large square.

This card looks a really strange colour combination now I've uploaded it but it is actually pale green, burgundy and gold! The green card was 'bugged using the Swiss Dots folder and the small burgundy square were cut from a piece which I embossed using the new Christmas Ornaments folder. The trees were cut out using an XCut punch and the ribbon is again from my stash.

Wish me luck please!

1 comment:

Emma said...

Sorru for the delay in my comment (had a bit of a mad weekend!!). Your work is really gorgeous. Thank you so much for wanting to be part of our team. Please check back at our blog after the deadline for further details. Thanks. Emma. x