Tuesday, October 21, 2008

DCM Little Extra

Kathy set the challenge this morning and posted a sketch for a change and a yummy one it was too, nice one Mrs B :) In fact, in true New York tradition, I liked it so much I made two!! LOLBlue paper is from the Anita's Blue Christmas 6x6 paper pad (I can see me having to get another one of these), pink paper is another magazine freebie (thanks for the tip Helena :)), ribbons are from the Baby Girl and Baby Boy kits from Ribbon Oasis, the snowman/girl were coloured with Sakura Glaze Startdust pens and the snowflakes were cut from glitter card using a Quickutz die. Sentiments were generated on the computer.
I hope you like :)

5 comments:

Godelieve said...

Great use of the sketch! Adorable snowman :)

Tracy said...

That snowman is so cute, fab use of the sketch, good luck in the prize draw! T x

Kathy said...

Jackie - these are fab. The pastel colours look fantastic.

I might have to use this for some of my Christmas cards too!

Crafting Queen said...

Great cards.

Phree said...

Cute cards, pefect for a baby's first Christmas.