Friday, October 17, 2008

Box clever! and great news

I can now show you the other 'make' from yesterday!I wanted the approval on this one from Nikki at DewDrop Craftz as it is her stamp of the month and she loved it so much she has asked me to be her 'permanent guest' designer! Cool or what :) Cooeeeeee Jo LOL

The petal box was made following the instructions on the Christmas Cards All Year Round blog. I thought I would go with a red/gold and tartan colour scheme and use the little man but give him a Santa hat. The hat was cut using the Quickutz Santa die.
My next card was ordered through my web site, it's very simple but is one of the most popular still and it suits all colour schemes. I'm still very fond of this stamp!.

The image was stamped with Versamark and embossed with silver EP.

Next came the invitations and reply cards which have been collected

I can also show the seating plan which was collected for shipment yesterday.

I have made some Christmas cards too but haven't got round to taking piccies yet. I have more to do this evening so will probably share tomorrow.
Take care and tfl.

1 comment:

T... said...

Jackie, I love your little box, it turned out great....thanks for playing.....and I love that feather dress, what a neat idea....