Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Bling day challenge

"Use BLING and Christmasy/Wintery paper to create a card." Now for some reason I alsways think of red and gold based papers when I think of Christmas although I have been known to use most colours and non specific papers too.


The poinsettia was stamped twice, coloured with Sakura pens and decoupaged and mounted onto gold card. I added gold coloured crystals to the centre. I think the stamp is from Tanda Stamps but not 100% sure. The frill was cut from red card and wrapped with ivory ribbon threaded with a really sparkly gold thread.

2 comments:

Deanne Clarke said...

What a great card! Thanks for participating!!!

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Beautiful card Jackie....love the stamp and the red scalloped edge....what did you use? I must have this...hee x