Monday, September 29, 2008

Scrappin' Part 2

I've done some more of my brother's album so thought I would add the photos, along with a card update.
First of all I made three more cards for the SOS Appeal and I think that takes our total to 200 but I won't swear to it :)
I used assorted papers, Papermania stickers and a stamped image. The image is one of my favourite Christmas stamps. It's an Anita's stamp and is one of the first Christmas stamps I ever bought and it comes out every year!
I also made a birthday card for DD2 to give to a friend who loves giraffes!!

The image is from Nitwits Take a look at their web site, the digi kits etc are absolutely gorgeous and are downloadable so you don't have to wait to get your grubby little mits on them LOL Flowers are all Prima with a bit of added bling!
Now the scrap pages :)
Again I've used assorted papers, elements and alphas. I bought the journalling stamps last week from Clevercuts and they are just great for the price.
I shall now go do some more scrapping. I haven't got my much more to do so am hoping to finish it today :) All the photos are sorted and in the right protectors, it's just a case of putting the pages together, which is the difficult bit!
Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Great cards and lovely layouts. Seems like you have been a busy crafter.

Carol said...

WOW have you been busy Love the SOS cards and the L/outs are fabby - yep got the gear never scrapped before lol

TC
:)

Sammie said...

OoooohhhH I love that top Santa and the chimney card -gave me a real giggle. TFS!
SammieJay xxx

Kathy said...

I don't know why I keep coming here - all it does is make me feel bad about my puny efforsts when I see all the things you've made.

good job you're such a lovely person or I'd be really cheesed off! grrrrr

hahahaha

Unknown said...

Aaww the Giraffe is so adorable.