Monday, September 01, 2008

Page two

..........of my brother's scrapbook!


All papers and brads are Doodlebug, I just love their stuff!! Lettering is cut using the Wingo Zingo alphabet and the number 5 is Curlie Gurlie.

I've also made three cards today but can only show one at the moment The papers on this one are all K & Co left overs :)Just a quick one to put in with a beautiful Greek cloth we bought MiL back, I finally got round to getting it ready for posting...........not bad considering it is almost two weeks since we got back. There is definitely a 'circles theme going on here LOL I also got all my September birthdays ready to take to the PO tomorrow morning (or should that be today!)

I went out and started weeding the garden yesterday afternoon and was getting on pretty well. It was looking decidedly unkempt so I thought I would have a couple of hours out there then finish it off today (Sunday, not really today!) Fat chance, can anyone please tell me how to turn the rain off? It has been constant all day. I think I'm suffering from post holiday blues and the weather certainly doesn't make me feel any better.

I also made a start on the place cards etc and they are all set up ready to print tomorrow. I started printing the 90 names etc at about 8.15 this morning, mad or what?!?

I almost forgot the list!!

'To do' list

5 cards for September birthdays 3 done

brother's scrapbook second page done

!seating plan and table names received .....now need to make 90 place cards, 11 table names and 1 seating plan before Wednesday as the couple get married next Saturday! started

prepare for a wedding open day on 7th September just about done

6 thank you cards for my box

6 baby boy cards for my box

I also need to make a wedding card tomorrow.

Am off to bed now. I may be back tomorrow, it depends on how much I get done.

Take care

1 comment:

Jennifer Buck said...

So cute, Jackie! TFS! Hope you are doing well! :)