Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Have a mice day!

I realised after I had blogged yesterday that I had forgotten to add a sentiment to my mum's birthday card from the kids so I added and rescanned it.
The sentiment was generated on the lap top :)

I made a quick card for my son in law who passed his driving test this morning. It took me about 10 minutes and had to make it super quick as DD2 was going to see him.Not one of my best but he liked it :) sizzix car, Doodlebug rub ons, the paper is Brenda Pinnick or K Co (not sure as I bought a mixed pack off ebay!), green satin ribbon and an L which was done on the computer.

I also finished the 10 wedding invitationsMy 'to do' list is about to shrink! I've found it really useful to publish it this week as it has spurred me on to try to clear it (try it Kathy-it really works ;))

an exploding box (now cut out)

another breast cancer awareness phone charm

start my samples for Debbi Moore Started

Necklace and keepsake box for mum's birthday

The following two are the start of next week's list.

100 Christmas cards, order confirmed

Seating plan, 9 table names and 80 place cards

box time now. Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Loopy said...

Well done you have been busy, that mouse is so cute where did it come from?

Hazel said...

Lovely crafting selection, Jackie.