Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Blog Candy and an award

Pay a visit to Janette's blog as she is giving away mystery candy to celebrate her blog birthday :)

I got this wonderful award from Carol

It is very much appreciated! The rules for the award are as follows
1.The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2.Link the person you received your award from.
3.Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4.Put links of those blogs on yours.
5.Leave a message on the blogs you've nominated.
As I did this one a couple of weeks ago, I am going to flout the rules slightly say that if you haven't had the award please feel free to take it as I think everyone is brilliant in their own little way. I am going to nominate four people though but am only going to name one of them and that is ...................Joanne aka Angelnorth
TTFN

1 comment:

Angelnorth said...

Aww, thanks for thinking of me Jackie! Like you, I had this one a few weeks back so I think I'm going to duck passing it on this time - I'm absolutely useless at picking who to pass on to!