Friday, May 23, 2008

Yesterday............

....all my troubles seem so far away :) I won't sing any more, the weather is glorious and I'd hate to make it rain!
Last night I realised that I hadn't made a birthday card for DH's niece who's birthday it is on Tuesday so had to be quick as it had to be in the post this morning. Thanks to Di Hickman's sketch for this week I managed it.


Paper is from the English Paper Company and the die cuts are Quickutz and Sizzix with the cake being paper pieced.

I had a client come to collect some jewellery yesterday evening so I can show it here now.

The lady was thrilled with them. She is going to a wedding next week and has the most stunning lilac dress and wanted jewellery to match.

Right, back to work now as I have a client coming at 10. Whatever you are up to this bank holiday weekend, have a fab one..................I'll be working on and off.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Kath Stewart said...

Great take on the sketch and love the jewellery