Monday, May 05, 2008

Playing catchup!

Yesterday was the last of my wedding fayres until September (unless something fab comes along ;)) so I can now go back to doing a couple of challenges amongst the wedding stationery, I hope! The first one is for a template by Sue on Just Bex forum and it's a template

and here is my take on the templateIt also fits the challenge on Cute Card Thursday which is

Challenge 8 - In the garden
This week, a nice easy theme, anything to do with gardens. Could be people gardening, having fun in the garden, a garden scene or perhaps some little animals you might find in the garden

Papers are from Pink Petticoat, brads are Doodlebug, the charm is from Crafts By Carolyn and the cute little gardener is by Stamps Away.

Just got the Di Hickman template from last Wednesday and the DCM dares to do and I will have caught up a bit. I also have some new stamps which came last week and I neeeeeed to play with them :) so I will be back this evening with more to show.

BFN xx

3 comments:

Hazel said...

As usual, Jackie, a great card - love the stamp!

Andrea, said...

Fabulous card, that is such a great image.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Pretty card, although this guy looks more like he is going to drink a beer than working in the garden ;-))