Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Page Plans

I've just completed my card for the Page Plans weekly sketch so I thought I'd better upload it before I forget! I've also finished the few Father's Day cards for the shop so I can kill two birds (well three) with one stone :)


The papers and flower are from the My Mind's Eye kit I bought last week. They are just gorgeous :) The sentiment is a rub on and I finished the cards with self adhesive pearls.

The stamps are from one of the mini sets by Tanda Stamps and I have to admit it's the first time I've used them although I bought them last year *oops* The papers are from the Basic Grey 6 x 6 boxer pad.

My last card is one I made on Saturday for a couple of business acquaintances who got married on Sunday. DH DJ'ed at the reception.

The stamp is by Elzybels and a bit of colour was added using Sakura glitter pens.

3 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

These are all so fab! Love them! TFS...hope you are doing well! :)

Jens Place in Space said...

wow! I love your cards! Your take on the sketch is fabulous!

Lesli said...

Great cards I love them - you did awesome with the sketch!