Thursday, April 10, 2008

Two tags and an award!

by two Jos!!

So firstly we have the tag by Jo K (I think I'm only a couple of weeks late with this one - sorry Jo. I've done it before and it has been really difficult thinking of seven more facts.)

Rules: Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules to your blog; share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them; Tag seven random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs; Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I'm scared of heights!
2. I have a real difficulty when it comes to walking over a bridge with any form of transport running under it, especially foot bridges at railway stations.

3. I absolutely love Mark Radcliffe and Stuart Maconi. I listen to them most nights and they make me laugh.

4. I have a sister and a brother, both younger than me.

5. I watch very little television.

6. I am very emotional and cry easily.

7. I just love email!!

now for this lovely award.

The award and the second tag are from Jo A

What I was doing 10 years ago: As well as running my own business I was doing a 'Helping in Schools' course which led to me being a Teaching Assistant for 7 years.

On my to-do list today: Making wedding invitations which involves punching 186 daisies (which I did!)

Snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, but I'm not really a snacky person

Things I would do if I was a billionaire: Look after my family and buy Cornwall (my passion)

Three of my bad habits: Not being able to say no x three!!!

Five places I have lived: Kirkintilloch, Scotland, Cyprus, France, Belgium, Germany

Five jobs I have had: Barmaid, selection box packer (!), housewife :), teaching assistant and best of all.............designer.

Thanks Jos LOL If you would like to play with the tags, please feel free.

I shall nominate Jo, Andrea, Jennifer, Sheila and Kathy
Right, back to work for a bit. Take care.

4 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh Jackie...that's just beautiful...thank you.
Hugs to you
Sheila-x-

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Thanks Jackie its lovely.

Andrea xx

Jo said...

Jackie that's a lovely award. Thanks so much :)

Jo said...

Me again!....you've just got another one back....see my blog for details!