Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Pass it Forward

I hope you are sitting comfortably cos this post has the makings of a long one. :) Keep going and eventually you will find my PIF
I really loved my postie this morning cos he brought me nice parcels!!! Firstly, I got this fabby parcel and wonderful card from my new friend Jennifer

Lots of lovely Grosgrain ribbon in pink, brown and white and some pewter bookplates, buckles and clips with brads. Thank you so much Jennifer.
My next parcel was from Emma at Sassycraft (sorry Kathy and Sheila, I've fallen off the wagon!) I'm still using up my leftovers, see below but Emma has loads of lovely stuff and I couldn't resist placing an order.............not to use of course. LOL
and finally I got a new corner punch from the Glitter Pot. Mine fell to pieces in my hand and they have been gracious enough to replace it for me, excellent service :)

Now for the evidence that I've been using my bits and pieces. This is the 'before I started' picture

and this is what it looks like now, after 40 cards :)

Once I've emptied the basket, I can start on the drawer!!

Just one card today and I've made a couple of wedding invitation samples, oh and done a stock take at the shop.

Papers are Pink Petticoat and the image is by Stamps Away. I keep finding stamped images so the cards are almost making themselves!

Now for my PIF.............I made this bag charm on Monday for a birthday present and if you are one of the first three people to comment on my blog and tell me what your favourite colour is, I will make you one too. *Disclaimer* the charm won't be the same as this one. I am happy to post world wide.

Good luck.

9 comments:

Jo Austin said...

errm...does that include me? any colour so long as it's pink.. hahahaha...

love n hugs..
Jo x

maddy hill said...

love the charm !

i thought that scrap room was tidy compared to mine !

Canne said...

At the moment my favourite colour is green or is black - no maybe brown or pink or..........

Jennifer Buck said...

I am so glad it made it! I hope you can make some use out of it! Loved looking at all of your loot! What a happy day! It was like Christmas at your house! ;) Take care and have a great night! :)

Jo Austin said...

just to let you know I've tagged you and given you an award.. enjoy!

Bubbles said...

Your bag charm is beautiful, shame I missed the top 3 :0(

Jackie said...

Hi!

Love your cards - and your desk looks like mine!!!

My favourite colour is pink!!!!!

Jackie x

Anonymous said...

Love your card..and that bag charm is gorgeous:)x

Robin said...

What a sweet little charm!

My fav colors are yellow then orange then chartreuse