Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Page Plans

Another fab card template and me playing catch up (again)!!


Papers used are Basic Grey and English Paper Company. tag is embossed using a Cuttlebug folder, suit is Quickutz and I think the baby is a Bosscut die but not 100% sure. Brads and ric rac from my stash.

One down, three to go (so far)..........challenges that is. I'm also trying to get stuff together for two wedding fayres on Sunday, I have appointments all week and I organising a 30th birthday too. :) Good job I work well under pressure and another good thing is that it leaves me no time for household chores ;) so if you come to visit..........bring a duster!! :)

Back soon, thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Lovely card Jackie

Jo said...

Wonderful take on the challenge Jackie...it's gorgeous!

Alex said...

Very cute card Jackie - followed the link from page plans! I love it, too too adorable!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Enfys said...

That's cute Jackie, great use of the cuttlebug.