Monday, April 21, 2008

Cutie Pie!

I think I must be a couple of years behind everyone else. I've had a few cards ordered this weekend and found a couple of templates/challenges that I've never tried before, the first being Cute Card Thursday who state This week we would like to see your cards made for the men and boys in your lives!

One of my cards is a 'boy' card so I think this one fits their remit :) I also used a template from a challenge but unfortunately I saved the template but forgot to save the link so I don't know where it came from! *blush* If anyone recognises it could you please let me know so that I can credit the person who came up with it? TIA Sorted now, thanks Jo http://artfullyila.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-have-3-high-hopes-stamps-to-offer-as.html
I've used more paper from my left over box so the only paper I recognise is the green one which is from the sheet of Funky Hand paper which I printed off the other day. The stamp, which I have coloured using my cheapy paints from The Works, is from the Stamp Boutique on ebay and everything else is from my stash.


My second card is also from a template challenge but I know where this one is from :) I came across Page Plans via Jennifer's blog and thought I would give the challenge a go.
This is another stamps from The Stamp Boutique, again coloured with the paints. The backing paper is from one of the old K & Co 6x6 pads and the offcuts are from my bit box. The greeting and crystals were on my desk.
I now need to try and clear my desk as I have two bookmarks to make and and a duplicate wedding stationery album. I've been asked to do two wedding fayres, on the same day in two weeks time, so have roped my Mum and Dad in to do one for me. My Dad has done a couple as he was a Relief Manager with Greenwoods, (the mens clothing and wedding suit and kilt chain). My Mum has never done one though but they both like talking to people so I thought it might keep them out of mischief for a few hours ;))
Thanks for reading.

7 comments:

Jo Austin said...

lovely stuff Jac, as usual...

here's the link to where the template was from...

http://artfullyila.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-have-3-high-hopes-stamps-to-offer-as.html

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful cards. So lovely and cute. Gorgeous.

Kazzy said...

Love both of those cards Jackie, that clown is so cute!

Lesli said...

Very cute cards - I love what you did with our sketch :) Thanks for participating!

Ila said...

Wow!! both of these cards are Fabulous!! I love what you did with my sketch...your card is so bright and fun...love the image and the button accents are perfect. Thanks so much for playing!!

Andrea, said...

Fab cards, I love the clown stamp and the way you have used the buttons.
Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Deb said...

Fantastic cards Jackie, love them especially the clown juggling the buttons, fab idea

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge