Tuesday, April 01, 2008

And there's more!

Crikey, I've blogged two days on the trot. I've made a couple more cards this morning and managed the Little extra over at the DCM blog.

The theme is Pretty Pastels, I think Jane was feeling all springlike and summery when she came up with this one!!! And you know what she was right - they do look scrummy all lined up on the blog don't they.
Here is my card

Papers are Making Memories and image is another Lola Rose one from Pink Petticoat
And the rest

Papers are Pink Petticoat again and the hearts are Quickutz.

Paper is PP again, flowers are Prima and the gorgeous aqua and brown spotty ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis

Papers this time are by Little Yellow Bicycle and Hello Ladies by Kate Teague. The little cars are Quickutz.

Right I'm off to the shop to fill up my stock basket.

BFN

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie! :)

Vanessa.

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovley cards.

SueH said...

Crikey Jackie, you've been busy.

Love the cards, especially the Lola Rose one. You've used such pretty colours.

Jo said...

And yet more!!! They're wonderful Jackie...love the PP one :)

Cecilia said...

Lovely card!

http://tiina38.vuodatus.net/

Juliet said...

Fab cards Jackie - I love the pastels one!

Jennifer Buck said...

How wonderful are these! Love those Lola Rose images!...and you rocked it out! Thanks for sharing, Jackie! Hope you are doing well! :)

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous cards, I love the Pink Petticoat one the colours are so pretty

Ellen said...

you have been busy and a good translation of the pastel one. Love your car one as well.

Sadie said...

Brilliant...so love PP & I have a little Beetle so of course I love that card.

CraftyC said...

Great cards, love the top one!
Clairexx