Sunday, April 06, 2008

And then there were 10

......more cards made with left overs on my desk. The pile doesn't seem to have dwindled much but I managed 10 more cards today. I will only be sharing nine this evening as I forgot to scan one so will do it tomorrow. I've run out of the large (Dunelm) blooms, but only on my desk, I have loads in boxes! :)
Just look what the DCM challenge on Friday has started!The floral paper is Basic Grey, they yellow card is Bazzill Bling and the greeting is a minute peel off!
Paper is K & Co, car is Quickutz and greeting is a rub on by Papermania.

I think the paper on this one is another by Pink Petticoat but not 100% sure *blush* (I will check tomorrow), flowers are Prima, brads are Doodlebug with added bling and ribbon.

The daisy was hand embossed and coloured with glimmer chalk. The backing paper is from a mini scrapbook kit that I bought when I first started making cards, the rub on is Papermania again and the cord was wrapped around the neck of a bottle of bath crystals until last Thursday!! lol
Wording is computer generated, ribbon is from a wash bag gift set, charm is from stash and greeting is another small peel off.
Another hand embossed card. Blooms are from Dunelm and Prima.

More Pink Petticoat images and paper. The quote is from a pink kit from Craftwork Cards which DH bought me the Christmas before last!

The word 'sister' was cut on the Robo to put on DD1's birthday card at the beginning of March but I temporarily lost ;) a couple of the letters. Flowers are Cuttlebug, as is the tag.

Flowers again are from Dunelm and the chick image is from a downloadable kit by Kate Hadfield. I will post the link to the kit tomorrow as well.

Another Dunelm fabric flower layered with one by Bazzill, one from Brianna by Prima and a flower brad which I bought when I first started card making. The greeting is another Papermania rub on.
Well, that's the lot for this evening. I shall be back tomorrow as promised. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Jennifer Buck said...

Ok...I have to get off my duff and do some stampin today! Look at you! Wow! So many beautiful creations! These are awesome! Thanks for sharing! ;)

Vicki May said...

Your cards are brill, think my favourite has to be the Martini one, made me laugh x

Kathy said...

I'm going to stop visiting your blog 'cos you make me jealous of the number of cards you manage to show - and they are all fab too which makes it worse......
Are you really just using your scraps pile? More guilt piled on Kathy!