Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Teen spirit!

These two cards have been ordered but I thought that they fitted nicely with Rachel's first dare over at the Daring Cardmaker's blog

Now, this week it's Rachel's first time to set the dare;"Well I thought we have had plenty of flowers and hearts and girly things so I would like some cards with some teen spirit please."Quite a first challenge ! Thanks Rachel !


I just love this paper! It is Zach's Life collection from the Little Yellow Bicycle. It was among my order from Craft Obsessions which arrived this morning. Great timing David, thank you! :) The image is one of the Paper Nation stamps coloured with paints from the Works, the ribbon is from Ribbon Oasis and the brads are from Crafts By Carolyn

The papers this time are by Pink Petticoat and Twirl by Crate Paper. The stamp is City Devine by Penny Black and the greeting is from a kit DH bought me for Christmas the year before last from Craftwork Cards......I lost them and then found them while I was tidying a drawer! Sound familiar? LOL

I'm off to bed now but will be back tomorrow. XX

No comments: