Sunday, March 30, 2008

DCM plus 2!

I am still wading through the mound of paper cut offs and made another three cards from them last night. I have vowed to myself to be good now and not buy anything else until the paper mountain has diminished slightly.................erm, a lot! LOL I'm not sure whether I should include PB stamps in that comment as I received a fabby folder yesterday from my friend Jo and there are at least six in there that I need!One of the three cards I made last night fits the Dare
Now, on to this weeks dare (can you believe its Friday once again ?!:) Well, its my turn (Jane) to set the dare this week. Its very simple really (prickly maybe but..:) I want you to design a card to any theme- but I want you to include pins or needles of some sort. Sewing needles, safety pins, dressmakers pins- any type of pin goes !:)

My pin is in the middle of the flower holding the charm onto the card. Paper is the new Sugared by Basic Grey, ribbon from Ribbon Oasis, flowers from Tracey at Creative Treasures and the rest is off my desk. :)I seem to have an awful lot of pink bits left over! This was a quick card commission for a little girl who likes ballet. Pale pink paper is from a Papermania kit (and it is only sold in the kit unfortunately) I decided that I would scallop the outside edge of the paper with my corner rounder and it fell to pieces in my hand so it ended up just being mounted onto pink card! The other piece of card has been Cuttlebugged and the number three was cut by hand.

My final card is just to go in the box. Paper and image are from Pink Petticoat and the greeting is a Papermania rub on.
I am now going to drink my coffee while I have a quick blog hop before everyone else gets up. It seems ages since I last had a nosey round everyone's blogs.
Thanks for looking. xx

15 comments:

Judy said...

What gorgeous colours on the DCM card, jackie, the charm on the pin is cute too! Love the other cards too.
JudyNZ

Sandy said...

Wooooooooow what a bunch of great cards. So lovely work.

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Wow Jackie they are fabby, i have just made one of those boxes with a template ive just bought.I love those Nellies and Tildas.

Andrea xx

artfulstampin said...

Cute cards! my paper mountain is quite large too! I love using titbits up, so satisfying.

Jo said...

Wonderful cards Jackie...and glad you liked the folder (sorry about the Tilda on the front!!!)

maddy hill said...

lovely cards - like the tilda !
and the pink petticoat !

Rosanne said...

Lovely cards! Isn't great to use up those scraps!

Cecilia said...

Your card's are beautiful! Needle card is very nice. See my card, www.tiina38.vuodatus.net

t.tiina

Jane said...

what lovely work Jackie, well done. I love all the details..:)

stampingbalou said...

Your cards are sooo gorgeous - love your style !

Sheila said...

Oh purleeeeeeease Mrs.....you are so fibbing about not buying anymore stash.....lol!!!.......And how do I know that? I told myself the exact same thing and I fibbed big time.....but don't tell anyone I told you that.
Fabby work as always.

Anice said...

Wow! You have been busy! Fab cards and a reminder to me to use up my scraps..
Anice xx

Kathy said...

These are all fab, Jackie.
I just can't quite believe you're not buying any stash atm though.....

Kath Stewart said...

Love the card
Kath
xxxx

CraftyC said...

Fab selection, lov ethe first one!
Clairexx