Friday, February 08, 2008

Lady Luck!!

This last few days have just been wonderful! It started when I got my award from Jo (I will get around to passing it on), then I found out I was a blog candy winner over on Anna's blog I did a wedding fayre on Sunday at a new venue and it was brilliant. I had a meeting on Monday with reference to doing some of the decs (seating plan, place cards etc) at an open day at a local hotel and......................I got my first magazine commission. I am just so chuffed :)) It's not an easy one but hey, we love a challenge don't we!?! I'm finishing the first part of a wedding order at the moment, I have a lady coming tomorrow about her wedding stationery and another two coming on Tuesday. Oh and DH wants to go away for the weekend two weeks today!!
All of the above is just to explain my absence from blogging and why I have no cards to show. I will have next week as I've got two small commissions too so might be able to use a challenge. For now I will leave you with a couple of pictures of my table at the wedding fayre and my cabinet in the new hair and nail salon in the village.


Thanks for looking. xx

1 comment:

Jo said...

What fantastic news! Which magazine is it for?